Dr. Wellness for Medical Supplements
Here at the DR.WELLNESS Co., we provide the Natural Marine Collagen, amedical supplement produced by Dr. Hikaru Ishii and granted European Patent. It has a high absorption rate of collagen and ascientific fround. Also, it is safe and traceable, made from natural ingredients in Japan.
- Natural Marine Collagen Granules JPY 4,600 Show Details
- Natural Marine Collagen Granules126 g (in an aluminum bag) JPY 2,700 Show Details
- Natural Marine Collagen Jelly(Lemon ginger taste) JPY 4,611 Show Details
- Placenta Collagen Jelly(Mango lime taste) JPY 9,241 Show Details
- Placenta Collagen Jelly(Lemon ginger taste) JPY 9,241 Show Details
- Placenta Collagen 150 capsules JPY 9,241 Show Details
- Triple Placenta Collagen Jelly(Mango Lime taste) JPY 15,000 Show Details
- Triple Placenta Collagen Jelly(Lemon Ginger taste) JPY 15,000 Show Details
- PlacenteColla Gel JPY 6,000 Show Details
Guide flow from order to delivery
Product shipping is international shipping from Japan. Depending on the region, it takes about 10 days after payment is confirmed by delivery. Payment method is PayPal only.
Enter your infomation
Pay with paypal
Estimated Delivery Date : 10 Days
List of Countries
The area where purchase of our product is possible at present is the following country.
- Sri Lanka
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation
- Republic of South Africa
Dr."Hikaru Ishii" explains. What is collagen? What kind of functions and roles are there?
What is Collagen?
Collagen is a group of proteins that connects and supports other bodily tissues, such as skin, bone, blood vessels, tendons, muscles, and cartilage. It also supports internal organs and is even present in teeth.
Collagen makes up 30% of the 100,000 types of proteins that exist in the human body.
Functions of Collagen
- Securely configures the body by combining cells.
- Provides oxygen and nutrients.
- Excretes waste.
Collagen Decreases with Age
At the age of 25, collagen production begins to decrease, which also slows down the rate of metabolism in the body. This lack of collagen creates the following health problems.